We’re a nonprofit on a mission to serve the needs of the homeless and near homeless.
- We empower people with tools and support to transition to safe, affordable, permanent housing so that they can live healthy, productive lives.
- We believe everyone deserves safe, affordable housing and should be an active part of their community.
- We treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- We teach people to self-advocate and empower them to become self-sufficient.
- We actively build a community of support and compassion in partnership with St. Joseph Social Service Center, the community, volunteers, and other agencies committed to advancing the interests of homeless and near-homeless people.
It’s important to heighten public awareness and understanding of the gravity and depth of the problem of homelessness and its root causes. We work to enhance the larger community’s sensitivity to the plight of homeless people through education and training.
Like us on Facebook
After thirty years in the business, we know that for many individuals and families there is no quick fix. But we are in it for the long haul, and continue to work for long-lasting solutions to the underlying causes of homelessness while meeting the immediate needs of households in crisis.